Some sad poem

If you see me walking the road with someone else,
It's not because I like his accompany...
Its because you're not brave enough to walk beside me.




If you hear me talking about him all the time
Its not because he pleases me
Its because you're too deaf to hear my heartbeat




If you feel me falling with someone new
Its not because I love him..
But because you're not there to catch me fall



If you feel lost, I too am nowhere
I too don't know where the road is going



Are we gonna cross each other's path
Or just completely turn around?..



Will we just let go of what we had
Or go to the place where love is bound



Don't let me walk with him,
It's you I want to walk with..



Don't let me talk of him,
it's you I want to talk with..



Don't let me fall for him,
It's you I want to fall in love with..




Don't let me walk alone
I want to walk by your side




Don't let me talk of something else
It's you I want to talk with




Don't let me fall for someone else
It's you I want to fall in love with..




SOMETIMES LOVE HURTS...
BUT IF IT DOESN'T HURT...
THEN IT ISN'T LOVE...




HOLD ON TO THE PERSON U LOVE...BEFORE
HE/SHE SLIPS AWAY...AND U CAN NEVER GET HIM/HER BACK...

0 kata-kata semangat: